Forum Discussion

11 years ago

ghost bomb

trayscoble759 wrote:
hi I haven't received the ghost bomb as part of the community prizes has anyone else had this problem

It is not like a item you get in your inventory. It is more like the ghost vacuum. When you are in your Springfield tap the top right corner and select the bomb, then tap anywhere on your screen to detonate. It automatically kills all ghosts. You will also start earning additional bombs when you tap ghosts in your neighbors Springfield's.
  • camiller497 wrote:
    trayscoble759 wrote:
    hi I haven't received the ghost bomb as part of the community prizes has anyone else had this problem

It is not like a item you get in your inventor
    y. It is more like the ghost vacuum. When you are in your Springfield tap the top right corner and select the bomb, then tap anywhere on your screen to detonate. It automatically kills all ghosts. You will also start earning additional bombs when you tap ghosts in your neighbors Springfield's.

It won't let me its showing i don't have the bomb
  • trayscoble759 wrote:
    camiller497 wrote:
    trayscoble759 wrote:

It is not like a item you get in your inventor
    y. It is more like the ghost vacuum. When you are in your Springfield tap the top right corner and select the bomb, then tap anywhere on your screen to detonate. It automatically kills all ghosts. You will also start earning additional bombs when you tap ghosts in your neighbors Springfield's.

It won't let me its showing i don't have the bomb

I'd submit a ticket with EA. The only things you may try are:

1. Force Close application - open application and log back in
    2. Power on/off device - open application and log back in
    3. Uninstall application then reinstall application and log back in