Forum Discussion

11 years ago

GOO discrepancy??

I'm noticing the same thing. Posted in bugs about it: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9756066.page#30457262

dinner4jc wrote:
I have noticed oddness with the 2000 Goo as well. For some reason not every Goo is counting and I earn enough Goo daily that it's getting to be really far off.

What I mean by this I currently have 24.360, but my bonus only shows 119/2000, so that means I'm off by 241 Goo at this point as rewards should happen at 24,000 and 26,000. It seems like it's slowly getting more and more off.
  • That counter in the task list does work, when I hit the 2000 I got the donut game and it reset to 0 again. Looks like they just made a small change in the game.
  • *CORRECTED*

the Spooktacual bonus is not connected to the main goo count. It first starts when you unlock the gingerbread house at 10,000, Any goo earned between 10,000 and the gingerbread house is not counted. You start wit zero when the gingerbread house is unlocked. (I lost 66 as a gremlin feast came in)

Same with the donut bonus display; any goo earned between reaching 2000 and the picking the donut bonus is not counted

hope that helps

• I think you misread my post, I have over 24000 GOO and have been accumulating donuts since passing 10000 so it's pretty obvious I have the Gingerbread House. Apparently EA has changed the mechanism for counting GOO to the icon in the task list.
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    the donut bonus is not connected to the main donut count. It first starts when you unlock the gingerbread house at 10,000, Any goo earned between 10,000 and the gingerbread house is not counted. You start wit zero when the gingerbread house is unlocked. (I lost 66 as a gremlin feast came in)

That was my first thought as well, but it seems to be slipping further each time.

jkl714415 wrote:
    I think you misread my post, I have over 24000 GOO and have been accumulating donuts since passing 10000 so it's pretty obvious I have the Gingerbread House. Apparently EA has changed the mechanism for counting GOO to the icon in the task list.

Sorry I probably added some confusion then, I thought the 10,000 donuts had to be a typo. Why in the hell do you have 10,000 donuts? It's possible it's not coded to allow more than that cause that's a ludicrous amount, that's over $400 to buy that many.
  • Ok, my fault for the confusion then. I was referring to passing the 10,000 GOO threshold.
  • Yes it is the 10,000 goo; It is the donut bonus, so the 2000 goo is not connected to the main goo count but starts when the Gingerbread house is unlocked. any goo collected between the 10,000 and the gingerbread house being unlocked is not counted.

When 2000 Goo in the Spooktacular Bonus is reached it does not reset until the Bonus Donuts are selected, anything goo between the 2000 and selecting the donut bonus is not counted. Selecting the Donut bonus starts the Bonus goo count again

Hope I got it straight this time
  • I. Have the same issue. I have 24,244 goo right now and never got the bonusnfor hitting 24000 goo does the bonus stop at 24000 goo?
  • badtzm wrote:
    I. Have the same issue. I have 24,244 goo right now and never got the bonusnfor hitting 24000 goo does the bonus stop at 24000 goo?

Only look in the Spooktacular bonus when it hit 2000, collect the donuts immediately. Any goo collected (like visiting neighbors) is not counted until the Spootacular Bonus resets to 0000

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago