Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Grandpa Grandpa Grandpa

Reinstalling would not help you if it is an app issue. Only EA can fix it and they obviously haven't.
  • The general consensus seems to be this is a running joke in the game. Since grandpa is old, he just keep telling the same old stories over and over and over again. Some have the same thing with Cletus, who just keeps looping through the same three tasks. Some think these are bugs. I tend to think they're intended part of the game play. No word from EA either way...
  • During the day I normally send everyone on 60 min tasks over and over so him telling stories are ok with me. He has not asked to tell a story today and I kinda miss him.
  • Bit strange today, but actually the various looping tasks don't seem to be that bad since the Fat Tony update.

However, whilst they are annoying at least they earn you bonus XP as they are game generated tasks, hope you're not maxed out on lvl 23 XP!
  • Cletus has done it for me since I started the game. After a while, you don't notice it and just put up with it.
  • Grampa telling stories is great though! Bonus cash and exp every time I send him on his 1-hour task (which I'd do anyway). What's annoying is Cletus having to brew moonshine (and other long tasks) over and over. If it was just whittling I'd be happy!

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago