Forum Discussion

10 years ago

How much land?

• Just a message to anyone saying they NEED land I am a level 48 and have been playing for a year now but yet only have bought 54% of the land.Ye don't need land ye want it.
  • aidx1054 wrote:
    Just a message to anyone saying they NEED land I am a level 48 and have been playing for a year now but yet only have bought 54% of the land.Ye don't need land ye want it.

That's true to a point unless you want your Springfield to include a great deal of homes instead of named buildings. The white houses generate the most cash in a twice per day visit but you are going to want some of each kind of house just to make your Springfield have a sense of neighborhoods. I kind of wish there were six times as many home types but I understand why there are not.

In any case, building up the land with income generating homes is how you generate the cash to afford the cash intensive features like the elevator to nowhere and you always want a big cash balance because you never know when a cash intensive offer will come up.

I have been thinking of completely redesigning my Springfield as I probably do not need all of the things I have on the map there, like all the cars and bonuses that kick me up to 770% except that those help me get to three donut land faster.

If I had 30% more land I would do a complete redesign with much more emphasis on parks, greenery and different kinds of things in house/yard layouts but I still feel the need to keep producing cash right now.

Oh, my footnote is wrong. I'm 48 and pretty full.

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago