Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Is paypal by any chance as payment for donuts accepted?

I'm pretty sure there isn't a way. Only through itunes or Google play, depending on apple or android. Sorry!
  • For iOS users, you can select Paypal as an option from the iTunes computer app. I don't think you can do this from the mobile app.
  • That's the thing... i have Android, should I login on my old iphone (with the game) and then buy donuts with itunes? Should this work?

Regards
  • Right so I've had the same problem since I did wanted to get some premium stuff too.
    If you have a look on the internet at 3V-card or a 3V-voucher on the visa website this would be an easy fix.

I play on my android phone and I live in Europe, I dont have a creditcard but was able to get premium stuff by using them. The cards or vouchers are pretty much prepaid-creditcards, it's easy to get and in the Netherlands I was able to purchase these vouchers by paying for them with using IDEAL which makes it a non recurring payment on my debit account.

Just try and have a look at the VISA website and try to figure out how you're able to get a 3v voucher/card.

If you don't want to buy things by using your debit account on the internet I am sure you can buy these at stores as well.

Good luck android users!