Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Lemon Trees?

Lemon trees; I think you can only get them from mystery boxes now. That's how I got mine.

Premium items; If you are willing to spend the money on whatever, I'd say you're better off just buying everything outright then spending donuts on Homer Buddahs. No one know the chances of getting each item, but the speculation would be that the more the premium item is worth the less likely you are to get it. By using Homer Buddahs you're going to end up with an asinine amount of benches, dumpers, and white fences and be lacking in premium characters and buildings to show for your hard-earned real-life meat money.

Tree House of Horror; These items are not available anymore. No one knows if they will become available again in the future.

Funzos; I have them all, but I like seeing NPCs running around my town. Makes it more lively. Plus, I got the Pink and Red one when they were going for Santa Coins. The set completion bonus isn't exactly anything to get excited over.
  • Thanks. That was really helpful. I really want a lemon tree. But you're right. I don't need any more picket fences or dumpsters.
  • Ok. Thanks all. I guess I'll start buying mystery boxes. I REALLY want a lemon tree.
  • Same i got my lemon tree from my daily bonus box last week today i got a mailbox Lol
  • I GOT A LEMON TREE!

I figured you'd all want to know.

Ok. What do I want next?!!!
  • garyluisi wrote:
    Doh_Inc wrote:
    Lemon trees; I think you can only get them from mystery boxes now. That's how I got mine.

Premium items; If you are willing to spend the money on whatever, I'd say you're better off just buying everything outright then spending donuts on Homer Buddahs. No one know the chances of getting each item, but the speculation would be that the more the premium item is worth the less likely you are to get it. By using Homer Buddahs you're going to end up with an asinine amount of benches, dumpers, and white fences and be lacking in premium characters and buildings to show for your hard-earned real-life meat money.

Tree House of Horror; These items are not available anymore. No one knows if they will become available again in the future.

Funzos; I have them all, but I like seeing NPCs running around my town. Makes it more lively. Plus, I got the Pink and Red one when they were going for Santa Coins. The set completion bonus isn't exactly anything to get excited over.

Google simpsons wiki homer buddah they have a stat sheet on odds of getting items, the homer Buddhas in my opinion is as useless as the mystery box.

Thanks!
  • Still waiting on a lemon tree. Apparently at the end of last year they gave out some good mystery box prizes but no so much this year. Best I've seen is the bench with the jacket. Mostly fences or hedges. And the mystery boxes you can buy are rigged. I got nothing but apple and orange trees.

Can't get an answer about any items that are no longer available because EA has the worst customer service on the planet. Wanting to know about the Mayan calendar and black hole as well as the treehouse of horror characters. Third try and no one has responded to any of my emails. Crappy way to do business.
  • I wish you could trade stuff!
    I have treehouse of horror items and I put it all in my inventory except what pays cash

I know the odds with the dog racing has changed too, before if you bet on Dogbiscuit, he seemed to have a high chance of winning. Now it seems rigged. Ive never seen a dog with the highest pay out win. Not sure if anyone else has either
  • linniejds wrote:
    i'm level 16 now, play daily and i didn't got a lemon tree in my mystery box! is this normal?

it will take several tries, maybe many to win the lemon tree. it's all random odds. some say using donuts increase your odds, but if you're patient i'm sure it will arrive in a mystery box one day.

(in fact, when TSTO first came out, you could steal the lemon tree from neighbors and had a certain amount of time to steal it back before it becomes theirs. of course this was a reference to the episode Lemon of Troy.)
  • I got 2 lemon trees, 1 is stuck in my inventory for ever... Really wish I could give it you with the crappy purple funzo I bought by accident when the donut spend confirmation was auto reset after an update :( Tbh I wouldnt waste my money on any of those retarded little f**kwits :evil:

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago