Forum Discussion

• Thank you!
    The German translations of the game's messages are often very bad and I thought I missed out on a pun. Glad to know that I didn't. ;)

Note to myself:
    look up how they translated "cromulent" and "embiggen" in the show...
  • mpwarner wrote:
    Bump

Also here
    A perfectly cromulent job Pt.11 (Apu Trigger)
    Make Springfielders Shop ‘Till You Drop 3h (x15)

A perfectly cromulent job Pt.12 (Apu Trigger)
    Make Apu: Pray to Ganesh 45s

A perfectly cromulent job Pt.13 (Apu Trigger)
    Make Springfielders Shop ‘Till You Drop 3h (x10)

I managed to save 3hrs :). If you send everyone on the task to start with you can collect when the first 15 have finished. The collection times will differ slightly as they have had to walk to the kem when assigned. Then apu will trigger the 45s task. This happened at a different kem for me. He then triggered the next 3hr task but I just collected the remainder of my town from the original kem. You have to be there as it finishes but it worked for me (why I'm posting it ) and saves 3hrs

This no longer works, and was maybe changed during the update or hot fix? I just attempted this, and they have changed the wording in part 13, to say "Shop Til You Drop Again" which is different from the task in part 11, "Shop Til You Drop" I played through the 3 hours for that very specific purpose, hoping to save the 3 hours, and was disappointed when I was not able to.

Maybe you were able to take advantage of this, like the few lucky people (in some sense) who bought Maude and the Gypsy Teller Building for 25 donuts while it was listed. I don't know. But it definitely does not work any longer.