Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Low on cash

Not the place for that and do 1 hour tasks otherwise the only other way is to either buy multipliers or premium chacters buildings etc.using donuts or spend donuts on cash. Don't focus on buying all the land yet at the point your at 160 000 is enough to get you most of the buildings. Up to level 31 I believe
  • burner12 wrote:
    What's the fastest way to make money. I'm currently keeping characters doing 4 hr jobs,and 12 hr at night.

Ways to make dough: shortest tasks repeated as often as possible. If 1 hour doesn't work continue with your 4s. If you reset them when they are up, then you can get the most out of them.

Donuts - buy premium characters - more characters = more money - Start with cheaper ones, SVT, Moleman, etc. Unless you buy the boat - get the spread of them.

burner12 wrote:
    Do friends help with making money cause I have 0.

Yes, visit the friend section of this forum - this isn't the area for this.

============

Finally, this game isn't a race. The faster you level up, the faster you will be done, the faster you will get bored. Money comes over time. If you just stick it out you'll get the cash you need. We all were at this stage at some point.
  • I have found that blue houses raise the most cash, so I have a few others to break up monotony, but my blues are money spinners.
    Hth
  • If you do try house farming again definitely go with one that's convenient for you like if you check once or twice go with white or blue
  • I have a small farm of brown and blue houses myself. The brown houses won't net you much unless you play the game for hours endlessly. I keep spending money on decorations however and fill up all my usable farming land . This game is like life - I can't hold on to money for anything T_T

• Is anybody willing to add me as a friend origin ID burner12?
    I was where you were not that long ago. I added friends through these forums. I never house farmed, have 100 friends, all the friend points gifts and about 2 plus million in my bank. You can do it. I will add you to get you started. Post your friend request on the finding friends forum. Don't add the friends if you don't have time to visit, it's not fair to those friends. Good luck!
  • Blue houses work quite well. I stopped at 20 so I didn't have a giant house farm, but it adds a nice cash infusion when they reset.
  • burner12 wrote:
    I currently have $160k at lvl 17. I'm trying to get more to complete quests. i just started the Squidport, but don't have enough to buy the land and build the Java Server. What's the fastest way to make money. I'm currently keeping characters doing 4 hr jobs,and 12 hr at night. Do friends help with making money cause I have 0?

As others have said the shorter the tasks the more $ you can make. But if I were you I'd ignore the squidport/kl tasks until you have enough $ to make you comfortable. There's only one building with squidport that gives you a character (houseboat/sea captain) and none from kl. The more character buildings you accumulate in your main town the faster you will accumulate $.
    House farming is always an option but I'd just continue with the tasks that will give you characters.
    Check the main walk through for more details.

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago