Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Cash limit

I knew there was an item limit, but wasn't aware there was a currency limit!
It seems I've just reached it, and it's such a random amount, and not even rounded off to an even figure.
I guess I'll just have to keep on buying rat trap trucks now
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Before EA put the limit in it was possible to roll over to 0 and lose all your IGC
    Wikipedia wrote:
    A 32-bit register can store 2^32 different values. The range of integer values that can be stored in 32 bits depends on the integer representation used. With the two most common representations, the range is 0 through 4,294,967,295 for representation as an (unsigned) binary number...
  • "pigsick57;d-275415" wrote:

I guess I'll just have to keep on buying rat trap trucks now

You may want to try switching to flipping the world largest zirconia. I feel like there's less tapping per donut but i haven't done an audit
  • Well, I've just spent 15 million on donut trucks and my cash hasn't reduced. So either, there's a glitch and I'm stuck on the max, or the money is in the cloud and doesn't register in my max cash yet.
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    Cash reduces as soon as you make a purchase, but will accumulate quickly again to the max, at that point your cash shows as red, the red drops as you spend. Once you are at the max you seem to stay there most of the time.
  • As well as buying rat trap trucks.

I suggest you might as well spend your in game cash buying all the inspirational buildings, maxing out both Money Mountain and the Redwood to their max levels as well as spending it on the Road to Riches questline.

• Thought it was bugged but wasn't. Cash levels were going down after all. Must be an age thing