Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Martin ice castle

How do I remove Martin from my task bar if I didn't purchase the ice castle? The task is finished but Martin still remains on bar because I didn't buy the castle.
  • "lylesilverstein;89379" wrote:
    How do I remove Martin from my task bar if I didn't purchase the ice castle? The task is finished but Martin still remains on bar because I didn't buy the castle.

See this thread:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/88226/ice-princess-martin-quest-but-didnt-buy-ice-castle
  • I checked the thread. There was a lot of discussion involving Martin with the ice castle but unfortunately no solutions as of yet. Thanks anyway. Hopefully Martin will be removed from the task bar sometime soon.
  • "lylesilverstein;1531786" wrote:
    I checked the thread. There was a lot of discussion involving Martin with the ice castle but unfortunately no solutions as of yet. Thanks anyway. Hopefully Martin will be removed from the task bar sometime soon.

That’s because there are no solutions. This is an issue that’ll have to be fixed in a future update.

• I thought that the latest update on January 18 would fix the bug that keeps Martin still on the task bar? Any further news on this?
  • "lylesilverstein;1544874" wrote:
    I thought that the latest update on January 18 would fix the bug that keeps Martin still on the task bar? Any further news on this?

Quite a few users expressed disappointment that this bug wasn’t resolved in the most recent update. EA never to my knowledge makes official announcements about the timing of bug fixes, so all one can do is hope that the next patch takes care of the problem.

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago