Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Missing character

nwyatt15 wrote:
Just found I'm missing a character from the b-list celebs category. Can't put an image in but she's the second to last in the list. Who is she and how should I have got her

Same. I've lost Cookie Kwan.... :cry:
  • I'm missing the last character in the animals and pets. It looks like a drone. Any idea what it is and how to get it?
  • nwyatt15 wrote:
    Just found I'm missing a character from the b-list celebs category. Can't put an image in but she's the second to last in the list. Who is she and how should I have got her

I think it's a Paris Hilton type character you get once you reach Billionaire Haven in the Springfield Heights quest.
  • hello, I'm missing the same thing. how can it be paris Hilton or cookie kwan???? it really looks like a drone or something of the sort. its the last image in animals and pets... any ideas or ??? any input or information would be most greatly appreciated. thank you so very much.
  • I've lost Dr. Nick. And the Spruce Caboose. Maybe other characters/items I haven't noticed yet? (after 30 months of playing, I have so much it can take awhile to notice when something's missing)

How do I get them back? The EA Help webpage seems very broken...???

Edit: And my Radioactive Man statue. Just noticed that's missing too. Starting to get worried about what else I've bought or earned that might have been 'poofed'...