Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Monorail track

It would be nice if we were given the choice. I am hoping that we will be able to purchase track pieces the same way we can purchase Squidport pieces when the event ends.
  • The railroad station was supposed to be a permanent way of getting doughnuts.

• jaykreizer wrote:
    It would be nice if we were given the choice. I am hoping that we will be able to purchase track pieces the same way we can purchase Squidport pieces when the event ends.

This game is at a point where the monorail track allocations are completely absurd! I have over 100 curved pieces and 100 transition pieces and 50 half-straight sections. I NEED THE FULL STRAIGHT PIECES!!!! Why do you keep giving me useless track pieces after I work so hard to obtain them? What am I supposed to do with 100 curved pieces? Make 25 circles??? Lol In fact, one of my monorail straight section runs is made of 100% Half-Straight pieces because that's all you would give me! C'mon! Loosen up with the Full straight tracks!! Is that really asking too much?
  • It takes some time, but you'll get there. I currently have 0 full straight pieces in storage, but 119 corners, 107 squigglies, and 132 half pieces. I need three more full straight pieces to replace some half pieces I'm using, then my monorail will be complete.
  • I'm guessing it's too late to get the monorail now the event has passed right?
  • JKoBnZ wrote:
    I'm guessing it's too late to get the monorail now the event has passed right?
    the monorail is no longer available. hopefully ea will bring it back
  • Doughal wrote:
    If you try and keep at least one straight and one half straight in your inventory, you will more likely be rewarded with these pieces. Try it. I currently have 68 S bends, 77 curves and 26 of each of the straights.

Highly skeptical that this is true.