Forum Discussion

11 years ago

No Easter Baskets????

Apparently, from what I've read, once you finish the questline you don't get any baskets until you get the faberge egg. It's been two days for me and no baskets.

If anyone has, feel free to speak up.
  • Same for me, since i completed the main plot no baskets anymore. Haven't had the faberge till now whilst constantly tapping all rabbits around during the last 3 days.
  • It should give a three percent bonus. Other than that you tap on it and a yellow bunny peeks its head out. Can't confirm the basket thing yet. Just got theegg this morning and had a basket dry spell of over a week.

EDIT

Just got a blue basket!! Looks like you do need the Fabrage Egg to start getting them again. Keep zapping those bunnies.
  • I posted this same question earlier in the event and was told that baskets are a random 3-6% chance with eggs. And that we may go days between seeing them.
  • Elzabeth94 wrote:
    I posted this same question earlier in the event and was told that baskets are a random 3-6% chance with eggs. And that we may go days between seeing them.

I believe it's 0.03% and 0.06% chance for the uncommon and common color baskets. However, I've definitely not seen any since I finished the quest line almost a week ago, and I haven't gotten any baskets despite tapping/zapping more bunnies since then than when I had 5 baskets drop.

One problem is that EA seems to make the odds truly random. Apple did this early on with iPods and found that people got annoyed when occasionally a song would repeat or it would play an album in order by sheer chance. They changed to using a pseudorandom pattern that spread out the selection of songs intentionally, and people were much happier, as this is what people expect from randomness, even if it isn't necessarily accurate. I would love to see EA use a pseudorandom selection method instead, so that the unluckiest players didn't have to wonder if their game was broken because rare items never drop for them.
  • Samaranth01 wrote:
    Apparently, from what I've read, once you finish the questline you don't get any baskets until you get the faberge egg. It's been two days for me and no baskets.

not for me since I received my faberge egg I haven't received a basket at all :(
  • Lisa-sgp wrote:
    Samaranth01 wrote:

not for me since I received my faberge egg I haven't received a basket at all :(

There's a post in the discussion section from someone who live chatted with a EA rep. The whole egg, basket thing is apparently a glitch, not something that's meant to happen.

Congrats on finding the egg tho. I'm still looking.
  • Can't confirm the basket thing. I found the Faberg? Egg last week and i still get easter baskets.

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago