Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Open air stage - glitching

That's not happening to me, on either my iPad or iPhone.
  • The only time I have seen this happen is when a particular character is not in their original skin when assigned to the task.
    I assigned Willie to play Bagpipes on stage whilst he was in 'Bare Chested' skin. The result: a shirtless Scottish man standing still in front of an empty stage... Weirdo
    Same thing happened with the B-Sharps. The stage was empty but Ninja Homer (skin I assigned the job to) just stood frozen in front of the stage until the task finished.
  • Ah I think you could be on to something LTruest. I have a feeling the glitching has been people in special skins but I didn't think of it like that til now. Gonna try making sure ppl in normal skins and see if that fixes it.
  • Let me know if that was the issue bro. May save a lot of time for other users.
    If it's still a glitch make a new topic.
  • Yes LTruest I think that was the issue. Okay so no special skins on performers on open air stage or they will glitch

Mrs_Tesco, people can only perform if they are not doing another job and some performances need more than one character to be free (e.g. Be Sharps) but otherwise performances shouldn't be locked
  • Ijh79 wrote:
    I have sideshow Mel on the open air stage 24/7. He's not on a task and I'm not collecting any money. I can also task others on the stage while he's still on there. I can't get him off. Anyone else had this problem?
    try storing the stage or krustylu studios ;)