Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Open Air Stage

The open air stage is supposed to appear in the vault at some stage. However, now that it's come up in the homerpalooza mystery box, does anyone know if it will still show up in the vault? I'd rather not waste many donuts on a mystery box I want only one thing from.
Thanks.
  • The real question is, which one is cheaper. 65 here and now, or whatever the rebate is in the vault. Anyone know?
  • "simp7fan;c-1662085" wrote:
    The real question is, which one is cheaper. 65 here and now, or whatever the rebate is in the vault. Anyone know?

It's 160 with a 40 rebate, so 120 for it in the Vault. If you get it the first or second time in the mystery box, it's worth it (or if you like a lot of the things in the Mystery Box).
  • "simp7fan;c-1662085" wrote:
    The real question is, which one is cheaper. 65 here and now, or whatever the rebate is in the vault. Anyone know?

In the vault, the open air stage is 120 donuts WITH the rebate.
  • "Davidbo33;c-1662131" wrote:
    Saved myself some donuts by getting it in the mystery box as I had been waiting for it in the vault. Springfield Clamphitheater too.

The Clampitheater is 110 donuts with rebate in the vault so 65 donuts is a great price for that too.
  • "TheJuiceLoosener;c-1662152" wrote:
    "Davidbo33;c-1662131" wrote:
    Saved myself some donuts by getting it in the mystery box as I had been waiting for it in the vault. Springfield Clamphitheater too.

The Clampitheater is 110 donuts with rebate in the vault so 65 donuts is a great price for that too.

I'm running out of unique items in the vault. I think all I have left is the blue funzo, Vesuvius pizza, and the Sumatran century flower. With essentially unlimited donuts and a rebate, I'm buying stupid things like NPCs I never dreamed I would buy.
  • "wiedmannaj;c-1662251" wrote:
    "TheJuiceLoosener;c-1662152" wrote:
    "Davidbo33;c-1662131" wrote:

I'm running out of unique items in the vault. I think all I have left is the blue funzo, Vesuvius pizza, and the Sumatran century flower. With essentially unlimited donuts and a rebate, I'm buying stupid things like NPCs I never dreamed I would buy.

Ah, veteran player problems. I'm still a 100-level player and I'm lucky if I can afford one or two premium items per event.
  • I just want a freakin 8 hour task for this already. we have 3 people with 12 hour tasks, why can't one of them be an 8 hour?!
  • Awesome. I'll get them in the box. (It's not in my vault anyways.)
  • Just got the Open Air stage in the Mystery Box today as well as a saxophone costume for Lisa. I think it's worth it.