Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Question about selling..

She'd be able to buy it back later. Some players constantly build, sell then re-build and re-sell buildings as a means of getting XP points. Be aware though that there have being glitches reported where people have sold buildings and then they've not turned up in the building menu afterwards. - the one I heard was Bart's Tree House so they lost Bart as a result of it.
  • It depends on the building. One-time items are gone once sold - Halloween and Christmas buildings, for example. And special items like Bart's treehouse. Don't sell it if you want it around. Also, any buildings associated with a character will cause you to loose the character too.
  • Is there a reason she would want to sell it? It's a very expensive item to get back. If she's tired of the eyesore, she can just store it.
  • Lsleong wrote:
    Is there a reason she would want to sell it? It's a very expensive item to get back. If she's tired of the eyesore, she can just store it.

This. Would save hours of potential heartaches, tears, frustration.
  • Lsleong wrote:
    Is there a reason she would want to sell it? It's a very expensive item to get back. If she's tired of the eyesore, she can just store it.

I asked her why she didn't just want to put it into her storage but apparently she's low on cash at the moment and would prefer to sell it with an option to buy it again later. Lol I dunno, she's not making much sense. My fear, of course, is that if she did go ahead and sell it even though it is a cash purchased item she wouldn't be able to get it back. I'm not about to test this for her as I don't want to be the one who loses out.

Anyone feel like being a guinea pig? :wink: