Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Saved Game From Iphone to Ipad??

As soon as you login to origin on your other device you'll be asked if that's your main Springfield and if you say yes, it'll give you access to it whenever you're logged in. At least, I think that's right but I have goldfish memory.
I do play on two devices, it's really straightforward.
  • Okay I will try:)
    I dont want to play any more on my Iphone. I want Ipad :-) hehe.
  • davedjamalie wrote:
    As soon as you login to origin on your other device you'll be asked if that's your main Springfield and if you say yes, it'll give you access to it whenever you're logged in. At least, I think that's right but I have goldfish memory.
    I do play on two devices, it's really straightforward.
    ''

Hey need to Ask agien?:)

1. when i install the Simpsons Tapped Out, and start it up Then it will start a New Town
    2. When im in and logged in? do i say no r yes? will my town i have now on the iphone be gone?
    3.I just Dont want to play any more on my Iphone, I want i pad!! :-)
    Here next Week maybe i will have my Ipad.

• So does this mean that others have been able to play on multiple devices successfully? Because every time I install TSTO on something new (desktop, phone), the game sets me back to point 0 and I have to contact EA to restore it. (And yes, I know all about logging out and logging back in again, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I've tried, many times, and it hasn't worked for me.)

I was beginning to think that EA's pitch about being able to play this game across devices was just a lie, but maybe it really does depend on which country you play in because of the servers you access...
  • Yes I recently got an iPad and have the same town on both my devices now too... It does look way better on the bigger screen :D
  • Thanks for The help:)
    It works with install it and login in origin :-) Then i have my town:).
    BUt what will happe if i Delete from Iphone?:-) any knows?