Forum Discussion

12 years ago

squid port locked

I had this same problem. Put the shop into your inventory. You'll then get prompted to build the shop again. Simply go back in your inventory and pull out the shop and you'll complete the mission.
  • I just tried that but it didn't work, when I sold the shop and then purchased it again it did prompt to go to a task of burns and smithers to go on a ride
    Any one else had this problem, if I could sell or remove the whole of squid port I think it would start the ball rolling again
  • stezers wrote:
    I just tried that but it didn't work, when I sold the shop and then purchased it again it did prompt to go to a task of burns and smithers to go on a ride
    Any one else had this problem, if I could sell or remove the whole of squid port I think it would start the ball rolling again

You weren't supposed to sell it. You were only supposed to place in your inventory.
  • i tried everything before trying what was mentioned on here.

i uninstalled the game with everything in my inventory and after reinstalling and the update had installed i logged in and had a message saying i can use doughnuts to speed things up and then everything was back to normal and i could continue with the rest of the tasks, so some how it managed to fix it. yay all running fine now