Forum Discussion

12 years ago

The Black Hole?

ONly way is to buy the raygun
  • I don't know, but it p***** me off that I'm having to spend tons of money one one little thing. I don't want to spend £15 on a stupid ray gun just for the alien to go away, but I might have to... :/
  • PlayingWithMah wrote:
    I don't know, but it p***** me off that I'm having to spend tons of money one one little thing. I don't want to spend £15 on a stupid ray gun just for the alien to go away, but I might have to... :/

What I find a bit annoying is that all this new stuff w/ quests came out all at once PLUS there is a timer on completing some. I had almost saved up for Krapapple's apt complex then had to shell out game money to purchase more land for the new, large super collider building. There's no way to pre-plan for building sizes at this point since the EA other Springfield is no longer updating its town with the new items.
  • wait but if we cant buy the gun can we still do the other halloween quests or de we get stuck?
  • sirperas wrote:
    wait but if we cant buy the gun can we still do the other halloween quests or de we get stuck?

You can do the quests not connected to the ray gun like Mayan Homer and Demon Flanders quests. Quests associated with premium buildings have always been optional, but you can see them greyed out on characters' lists sometimes. For instance, I don't have the donut store, so I cannot do quests associated with it, but I can do all the main quests.
  • elsie_d wrote:
    sirperas wrote:
    wait but if we cant buy the gun can we still do the other halloween quests or de we get stuck?

You can do the quests not connected to the ray gun like Mayan Homer and Demon Flanders quests. Quests associated with premium buildings have always been optional, but you can see them greyed out on characters' lists sometimes. For instance, I don't have the donut store, so I cannot do quests associated with it, but I can do all the main quests.

ah thank you! I cant do it either, but im glad I can get Demon Flanders xD
  • Jmmartyn wrote:
    on the black hole part 4, do you have to send all the kids trick or treating or just some?

At first only Nelson and Lisa were chosen in my game then more kids were added to the list. I have no idea why the list was broken up in 2 parts for that. I thought it was because I'd already had a few do the trick or treating, but that was not the case since i'd had Bart do it earlier and he was on the 2nd task list. Perhaps it depends on which kids you currently have in your Springfield?
  • gravitygh0st wrote:
    Does anyone know if you have to own Frinks Laboratory before you can get the Super Collider? Thanks

The Frinks character for this quest is from an alternate Springfield, so no, you do not need to have purchased his lab.
  • Placed the black hole, went to collect rewards and game crashed. Now when i start game i get the "collect rewards for black hole pt 3". But game crashes everytime. Cant play anymore, very frustrating

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago