Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Why can I no longer store Springfield Heights buildings?

Hear! Hear!
It's great that EA has given us more space, but not if they are INSISTING that they decide what we can and cannot store and how we use that space. I will not add more buildings in SH because I want the space for other things - after all it's my Springfield and I'm paying for it.
PLEASE!!! Allow us to store at least the SH buildings !!!
  • TechnoGramps wrote:
    Hear! Hear!
    It's great that EA has given us more space, but not if they are INSISTING that they decide what we can and cannot store and how we use that space. I will not add more buildings in SH because I want the space for other things - after all it's my Springfield and I'm paying for it.
    PLEASE!!! Allow us to store at least the SH buildings !!!

Just a thought but when you placed them you got real estate currency which you probably have used. You wouldn't be able to remove the buildiing upgrades to store the basic building or to return the currency so you probably can't store those. Modern mansion might work. Have you tried it? Because the bits are all seperately if you have enough spare real estate cash for it to be returned when you store it.

I might be completely wrong but just a thought as to why you can't store the buildings.
  • there is an inventory glitch in SH. Once that is fixed you will be able to store those buildings.
  • I have stored those buildings before, still have some in my inventory, but its no longer possible. I think its a bug.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    there is an inventory glitch in SH. Once that is fixed you will be able to store those buildings.

Thanks for the update :)
  • yes it'll be fixed with an update later today when a store update + ingame update will come ;)