Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Worth collecting from neighbours after 60 emblems?

I am still visiting all my friends after the 60 as it will still give them tokens but I have removed a lot of friends who are no longer playing this event just gone over $90m but want to get to $100m :)
  • shesILL wrote:
    I don't, it serves me no purpose. I've maxed out on FP so I don't see the point I would if they added another prize.

Wow... Horrible attitude. I'll be sure to never add you as a friend. A friend is willing to help you, even if it doesn't help themselves.
  • I try to go through all my neighbors so they get emblems (or FP or XP) in their Springfield. Hopefully they notice and return the favor.
  • shesILL wrote:
    I don't, it serves me no purpose. I've maxed out on FP so I don't see the point I would if they added another prize.

I visit my neighbours daily.
    Many of the top level players added me when I was at Level 8, so it's a favor I give them in return.
  • shesILL wrote:

There are several points to continue tapping friends:

Getting all the FP rewards if you are not at max (level 10)
    Random free donuts at max FP (I get 1-4 daily, rarely get none)
    Triple cash at max FP (visiting all 100 friends can net about 40k in cash daily)
    Helping others to have success at the game
    Seeing others' SF designs
    Having neighbors return the favor

My friend list is full and I would say 80% of them tap me daily, and I always return the favor. My neighbors are awesome. Also, whats the point of making a cool town if no one ever sees it? Very glad you are not my neighbor.