Ideas

fe12c58f0845d32c
New Spectator
13 days ago
New

Shot Aim Targeting always shows blue target

If I have Shot Aim Targeting on in On-Ice Trainer, I’m always seeing a blue target no matter where I aim. On previous versions of NHL, this showed red when aiming at the goalie or green when aimed for an opening (with blue for in-between shots). The settings screen for On-Ice Trainer still suggests this is the case, so this seems like a bug in the game.

I’m playing the game with the latest update on an Xbox Series X - have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game as well as restarting my console (and toggling HDR on and off) to no avail. This is annoying as someone returning to the NHL series after 20 or so years away trying to re-learn - I actually bought NHL 21 to help as that’s the last game with an interactive tutorial. 

Hope this can be addressed ASAP - if eliminating the green/red targets was a change to make the game harder, I can see that, though it should at least be an option (and the game text indicates that they still exist, so it should be addressed either way). I’ve attached a screenshot of this in free skate mode, though it happens in game as well.

No CommentsBe the first to comment

About NHL 25 Bug Reports

Report bugs in NHL 25 in this community forum.Latest Activity: 9 days ago