Ideas

Av3ry2003
New Spectator
21 days ago
Fixed

Happy Login Rewards removed (Patch 1.99)

I updated my game and the had to update my PS4's system, but even after that I still had the rewards until the next day that is. Now they are all missing which actually made me deeply sad. I don't often get to buy dlc's because I don't have the money for it, so when they were gone it made me angry to say the least. Like i said I play on the PS4 and don't think it's quite fair I personally think you should do another update and put all the event reward items in as a base game feature.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to fit the AHQ Bug Report

• Im on PC I own all the packs and and none of my rewards are there since the patch, I loved that dang trashcan!

• Status changed:
    Needs Info
    to
    Fixed

We changed how Event rewards are stored with our September 18 update. After this change, we learned that some Simmers are missing rewards they earned through the Happy At Home Event we ran earlier this year.

To make sure everyone gets the rewards they earned, we’re granting players across all platforms the Happy At Home Event rewards with today’s update.

All of the Happy At Home Event rewards will be added to the game permanently with this update for all players, with no action needed from you. Need help finding them in-game? Read our guide on how to find your rewards in Build Mode and Create a Sim.

Build/Buy Mode:

• Bullseye Dartboard
    • Casual Comfort Pillow
    • Compact Bar
    • Guerdon Goods Mini Fridge
    • Guerdon Goods Vending Machine
    • NanoCan 2.0

Create a Sim

• Athleisure Wear
    • Night Sky Layered Necklace
    • Practice Makes Perfect Sim Trait
    • Serenity Hairstyle

We don’t expect this issue to impact the Reaper’s Rewards Event, as those rewards will be linked to your EA account rather than stored only on your device. We don’t plan on adding those rewards to the Base Game at a later date. The addition of the Happy At Home Event rewards with today’s update are a one-time make good to thank you for your patience as we continue to work on, and improve, Events in The Sims 4.

Fixed in Patch 1.109.207.1020/2.00
    Please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issues

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 16 days ago