Ideas

Savance115
New Spectator
2 months ago
New

July 24th update broke my game

It started with the UI issues bugging and missing icons, then spread to the save menu which prevented me from saving and ended up losing a lot of progress prior to this update, THEN it spread into CAS mode, and now ALL the sims in my game are completely missing!! I don't even get an image or preview of them in their households when I go into manage worlds ... what the hell's going on EA??? Breaking the game a day prior to your big expansion drop, yeah nice job 

• Ever since the update my game has been the worst. I am unable to play it at all since the update unfortunately. Build mode isn’t letting me open the panel to place the objects. Along with it not allowing me to exit out of build mode. Dealing with sims glitching and freezing, only able to see the bottom half of my sims. When I try to open CAS it freezes up on a white loading screen, without me being able to access the exit menu. I also repaired my game to see if maybe that would help (before and after taking my mods out) and that didn’t help at all. I do have a fair amount of mods, at first I thought it was outdated mods that were breaking my game, I checked and updated them. Since that wasn’t working I took all my mods out of my game and it still didn’t work or start up how it normally does. Finally I checked to see if any other people were experiencing any issues due to the update and many did. Hopefully they fix it soon!

• Mine is also pretty broken, I cannot start a new save file, create a sim is completely broken. I cannot make any new sims or edit any of my existing ones it just stays on the loading screen forever and nothing happens. I tried repairing the game through my ea app but still no luck :/

Dking20401
      New Spectator

Same, like I go to load a game and I'm stuck on the loading screen...

• The same thing is happening to me! I think I am just going to leave my game alone until they say all the problems have been fixed.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 42 minutes ago