Ideas

ajwhe
New Spectator
3 days ago
Troubleshooting

Meet or socialize with Grim Reaper not working

I cannot do the task "meet or socialize with Grim Reaper". I do select the Grim Reaper an select an introduction or any social as the description says. He just never shows up. I do not know how to fix this. I do not see NPC`s at all, so that may explain it. I need help fixing this bug overall with the NPC`s and Grim Reaper.

Also I dont know if this is how the challenge goes or not but I do not have access to the week 2 of Grim Reaper challenge. Does anyone know if this is a bug or if it is like this because I haven't finished all week 1 tasks yet.

Overall what I wish to fix is the not seeing NPC`s players and if anyone is experiencing the same problem.

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Troubleshooting

Could you post a pic of your event screen ?

Did you summon him through the grimphone or what do you mean by he never shows up ?

Are you using mods/cc ?

ajwhe
      New Spectator

I have tried to summon him through the grimphone but I cannot see him. Like I said I cannot see any NPC players at all and I suppose he is a NPC player as well so might be why I cant see him so if you have any tips on how to fix that I`d love to hear them.

I am using the MC Command Center. I used to use other mods but I have deleted them as a attempt to fix my problem. I have also tried to delete MCCC and redownload it, but it did not change anything.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 18 days ago