Ideas

VanessaaSoliz
New Spectator
2 months ago
New

Sims Being Mean In Every Conversation

Since Updating My Game Yesterday I Noticed My Sims Instantly Having Mean Interactions Popping Up While In Conversations! Really Damaged One Of My Sim Couples Relationships I Had To Exit Without Saving Because I Didnt Want The Grudge Forming Sentiment! Please Fix!

• UPDATE .....For me this was solved when Lovestruck downloaded. All of it stopped 

• I noticed this on my PlayStation 4 yesterday! I made a new sim and I was trying to get her to socialize, but all the townies would be mean to her, even when they were flirty or happy. My sim was also mean autonomously, even when in a good mood. I really hope this can get fixed because it's making the game even harder to play.

• Yeah I've been having this issue as well with my playtesting. I have a new file with the Harris household and everyone is being quite mean automously. Even people with extrememly high friendships, like Cletus with Gideon, who are BFFs.

• I know it's a bug because my gf was flirty and had no bad sentiments and insulted me. Then my Sim autonomously insulted his best friend while very happy. 

• Same I noticed that too :( the bug is ruining our sims relationships :(

Suzieq1965
      New Spectator

I'm having the same issue since yesterday. How do we get this fixed ? I had one couple have to divorce  the green and pink drained from their relationship over both. i have a second couple today at the same point . Does EA know this is happening ? Even townies are being mean .

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 46 minutes ago