Forum Discussion

2 days ago

Feedback on the Bug Forum needed

- Main Bug Collecting is still done at AHQ - 

Hi everyone, 

I've spend the last couple days cleaning up the bug forum and now I'm interested to hear what you think of it. I don't want to go into details on how I think it should work. I want to hear how it feels to someone who newly ventures into the bug forum or tries to report something.

Cade did make a post here: General Information About The Bug Reports Forum | EA Forums - 4965007 to give some general info and of course it has all the downsides this forum generally has but I'm interested in the special features the bug forum here work out for you.

The main differences currently are:

• There's no template, tags are used instead
  • A bug has a status by which you can filter.
  • There's upvotes instead of me toos (upvotes are not likes, they work like the me toos to show how wide-spread the issues are)

What do you think of the bug forum here ? What do you feel is missing ? What is unclear ?

I'm specifically interested in these question:

• How does the flow of the bug forum feel to you ?
  • Do you understand what status a bug is currently in and what they generally mean?
  • If you reported something and it was closed down, do you know why it was closed down and what to do next to get help/see that your issue is reported properly ?
  • How does the sorting in this particular forum feel to you ?
  • Do you understand which tags to put for your particular issue ?
  • Do you easily re-find your post know when you've gotten an answer ?
  • Flow is good I especially like the status filters. With that and the tags makes it easier to follow.

Have had no issue finding my posts.

Still checking it out but so far its positive. Hope that helps in some way. 

About Questions & Feedback on EA Forums' functionality

Ask questions about EA Forums' functionality and give feedback on new features & design during the forum launch.132 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago