Forum Discussion

MasterB89
Seasoned Traveler
30 days ago

Glitched/Odd End game Celebrations

I was watching some of the gameplay that is being put out now by some content creators I'd guess. 

I know this is early as the game even in early access is not released yet but seeing this was not a glitch in NHL 22, 23, 24.. I want to ask as this doesn't look well for the overall experience. 

Can someone at EA explain this to me, seeing that not much was changed with it from what I can tell but now does not work?

1. Where is the other half of the team?
  2. Where is the mascot holding the flag, walking onto the ice?

This is the link of the user who had the gameplay showing:

NHL 25: Full Game Gameplay - Franchise Mode | Utah Hockey Club @ New York Rangers (youtube.com)

Here is gameplay to show the difference between the NHL 24 and NHL 25 for the end celebration

NHL 24 Full Gameplay (Xbox Series X) (youtube.com)

coolspot777
    Rising Traveler

I see a bigger difference then a thought much crisper graphics and the replays are very nice.Very sad they did not do anything realistc before the game starts with this graphics tunnel run out and goalie presentation .

Does someone know if we can turn theese green thing off showing in the goal when you score?looks terrible

And for the end of the game it is the same as before just another angles and minus the mascot.

• I was so shocked when I saw that. How do they break something they barely even touched? Do they even have QA testers?

• The Rangers are the only team w/ no mascot

But while we are nitpicking, the Rangers banned playing 'Let's go Team' on the organ, yet it plays anyway in the games. At the very least add the "Potvin Sucks" chants that accompanies it when someone whistles the tune

MasterB89
    Seasoned Traveler

That is something I was not aware of. Maybe there isn't as much of an issue with it minus the less players to it.