Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Game shipped broken, I can't even use my game as a paperweight!

So far, the Xbox One version of The Sims 4 has worse reviews than the PC game, and a 2.2/10 user score, with the PS4 version also having a 69/100 review score, with a 4.2/10 User Score!

Why?

EA shipped a game where you can't even save majority of the time, text can't be read unless you have a huge TV, and the UI and controls are so hideous that critics can't even play the game.

They've literally damaged the reputation they spent 2+ years trying to rebuild, the base game should have better scores now because we've had all these great updates. But unlike The Sims 3 console games, which ported The Sims 3 amazingly with console controls, EA decided to spent next to money and will now probably lose potentially customers over this.

PLEASE EA, START TESTING YOUR PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY HIT THE SHELF!!!

The fact we can't even save the game on Day 1, is absolutely terrible.

I have a game that I cannot use. And I spent money on the bundle as well. And so far, we haven't even had a fix.
And because it's digital, I can't even make a joke about using it as a paperweight!

It's a joke.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,116 PostsLatest Activity: 11 hours ago