Forum Discussion

Ccubed6601
Newcomer
7 hours ago

NHL 25 Official Franchise Trailer | Deep Dive Reaction

Here you can actually comment on the Franchise Trailer! 

Looks like they could have addressed a problem I pointed out back in January 2022 (and probably others before but I know I did it then) of players being adaptable and able to change their position! That's exciting. 

admiral745
    Seasoned Traveler

I posted this under another thread, but may as well put it here as well. Overall, I was impressed. The deep dive was actually a deep dive video, so thank you for that. I love that we can see awards from previous years, as well as game stats for other team games. I also love the addition of other contract negotiation terms. I like that we can get various team and player rewards for hitting certain goals, as this was desperately needed. I also like that we can move around draft picks to mimic the actual real life trades. They did not mention banner raising being brought back, and so that is kind of disappointing. There is more that I guess we shall wait until we start playing to find out about, but I am pleased that some of our concerns and feedback was brought in with Franchise Mode. I am still really hopeful that we will be able to host multiple expansion drafts throughout our franchise career, though with no mention of it, I do think this is a doubtful addition

• LOL you edited your title post so the original thread title about the announcement is gone. So it is now but not when I made the thread.

Also, EA - why can a discussion thread have a solution? That is dumb.