Forum Discussion

RoyLegato77
Newcomer
5 hours ago

Online Gameplay

• Super slow online Gameplay compared to NHL24. I complaint about the lack of speed of 24 compared to 23 already, but this is really a big step back for the fun factor! Players move around as if they skate on a field of super glue. That is HORRIBLE!!! This is ICE HOCKEY not f.... Soccer!!!
  • Players losing energy super fast: this is a total bummer. I think it is ridiculous! This also decreases the fun factor a lot.
  • Pressure: if you are the team that has to defeat the full pressure of your oponent  in your d-zone, you barely have a chance to get the puck back if someone knows how this game works! 
  •  Checking: it is horrible. I HATE it guys (from EA) if you go straight to the player and then you programmed that game the way, so that you move around and miss the player which you have targeted! I mean, why the heck did you program it that way??
  • Dominant AI: I just cant stand it, if AI RUINS your game!! One period your team plays great, the other its like you are playing with a different, much weaker team!! Why would you want to program it that way for christs sake?????
  • AI Defence makes your life hell: why are you programming the defence the way that they are being pulled away from the net which allows the oponent often to stand in front of my net completely alone??? This is a phenomenon which you have done since a few years already and I really hate it!!

I could go on and on. I must say, if I wasnt the type of guy always must having the newest version with the actual roster, I wouldnt purchase your games anymore. I remember NHL 2004 - that was still fun to play, because AI would not interfere in your gameplay. That was the time, when players who REALLY were better would win because they were simply good at this game. Now you have created so many hurdles which makes it really hard to do the stuff you want to do, because you cant, because the game is programmed to make your life real hard. 

No RepliesBe the first to reply