Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Can't access EA's online store

Since it had been opened, I had been able to access the EA online store on a daily basis with no issues. Then over a month ago, I haven't been able to have a code sent to my secondary email, that I used previously with no issues. And the code sent to my primary email gives me an error message and asks me to try again. I've had an in game help ticket opened for the whole time and I get a new person each response with the same suggestions to use another email. They have been able to send me verification emails to any address I provide. But the online store doesn't send a code. I've cleaned my cache, reset my password so many times now and changed secondary emails numerous times.

I've even used the EA live chat. That has been a real treat. I end up having to explain what the EA store is because they think I can't access my EA account. Back and forth, every time a new person with the same suggestions and still, no resolution. I find it extremely frustrating that EA isn't able to help or have a staff that the help can kick these issues up to when the standard fixes don't work.

This is kind of a vent but if anyone who's had this problem fixed, please provide any suggestions. I've followed any advice found on net searches and still can't access their online store.
  • The store has changed it up a few of times. It went from needing the emailed PW to just going to the store and clicking the free button. Then it changed to needing to click on the data cards tab then click on free button, and most recently to just going to the store, resizing so you could see the free button and click it. Good luck in your search.
  • I've had the same issue for a while. And same situation with EA support on live chatting and everything. It's actually frustrating since we're losing good rewards. I hope you get an answer. :)
  • Thanks. I am simply not able to enter the store so resizing to find the data cards isn't an issue.
  • Thanks for the link but the EA live peeps already sent this to me and I've reset my password numerous times with no luck.
  • ea respon this:
    Known Issue: Webstore March Mystery Chest
    CG_Tusken_Meathead
    CG_Tusken_Meathead
    194 POSTS EA COMMUNITY MANAGERMarch 27, 2023 11:31PM
    Hello Holotable Heroes,
    First off, thank you for all your enthusiasm and use of the webstore since its release, we are happy to hear all your feedback and will continue to implement more of your feedback to the webstore to make it a better experience.
    We recently discovered that the March Mystery Chest had a limit of 25 claims and because of this we will be sending out an inbox correction to players who reach the 25 limit for this month in the near future.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and please continue sending us your feedback
  • "proteus1969;c-2413099" wrote:
    ea respon this:
    Known Issue: Webstore March Mystery Chest
    CG_Tusken_Meathead
    CG_Tusken_Meathead
    194 POSTS EA COMMUNITY MANAGERMarch 27, 2023 11:31PM
    Hello Holotable Heroes,
    First off, thank you for all your enthusiasm and use of the webstore since its release, we are happy to hear all your feedback and will continue to implement more of your feedback to the webstore to make it a better experience.
    We recently discovered that the March Mystery Chest had a limit of 25 claims and because of this we will be sending out an inbox correction to players who reach the 25 limit for this month in the near future.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and please continue sending us your feedback

This is about the chest but not the issue op has.

Can we also add to that the bug, that for 2 months now makes it impossible to log in if your email address contains a dash?
  • so there is something you could do... but its not officially supported.

This is a third party site:

https://swgoh-guild-commander.azurewebsites.net

1. login with google
    2. go to settings
    3. disconnect ea connect
    4. logout

after that go back to the game and link your ingame account with ea connect to a different email address

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 40 minutes ago