Forum Discussion

Rascal-xxxx
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

Reporting teamkillers in WOC NHL 25

Tonight I experienced a 6v6 Drop IN game where a Defenceman on my team would shoot on his own goalie every time he got the puck. He ruined the game for everyone on his team. His in-game persona name even hinted at what he intended to do in the game. After the game, I checked his recent games and he has done the same thing in every game he has played so far in NHL 25 WOC, some 40 games or so. Trying to find a way to report this player is a frustrating experience, in game and on the EA website. It seems all I can report are offensive gamertags and criminal offences. This guy, it seems,  has ruined many players enjoyment of the game and should be investigated by EA and banned from the game. I have screen shots and some video and would like to assist in any investigation but I really cant figure out how to get the ball rolling on this guy. 

Rascal-xxxx
    Seasoned Newcomer

A search online indicates this player is a well known troll who has been doing this since at least NHL 15.

It seems, EA is incapable of preventing his participation or is unaware that it is not in their best interests to allow this type of trolling to occur.

SoupyNuttz
      Rising Novice

They pick and choose the oddest **bleep** to get upset about. 

Ex: I was once banned for 4 days because my in game name was Sam Squanch (a play on sasquatch from Trailer Park Boys). They did reverse... 3 days later.