Forum Discussion

22 hours ago

San Jose Sharks AWAY Teal Helmets

Would really like to see some attention to detail on uniforms, especially with the Sharks given that in the game for their AWAY uniforms their helmets are still white when they haven't worn white helmets since around Fall of 2023.

I would assume this is an easy issue to fix given the fact that Vegas has an entire alternate uniform selection of just their grey uniforms with the golden chrome helmet already in the game. Just add an extra away uniform selection for the Sharks...

If the EA team has absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, I have included photos from both last season, and this season of the Sharks quite clearly wearing TEAL helmets with their AWAY uniforms

I would really like to be more emersed into this game as a Sharks fan and someone who loves uniforms, so hope this is on the agenda to get added soon.

• This also applies to their AHL counterparts who also sport a TEAL helmet along with their grey uniforms. Pretty sure the gloves on those uniforms are also TEAL.

In the game, the the helmet and gloves are black for all uniforms. 

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi there. Can you get me screenshots of what you're seeing in game? I'll get these reported to the team. Thank you.

• I have attached the following screenshots:

San Jose Sharks - AWAY (game displays WHITE helmets when in real life the team has been wearing TEAL helmets.)

San Jose Barracuda - HOME & ALTERNATE (game displays the team wearing BLACK gloves when in real life the team has TEAL gloves for both the home & alternate uniforms. Additionally, the game displays the alternate uniforms with WHITE helmets when in real life the team has been wearing TEAL helmets.)

Vegas Golden Knights - 2023-24 ALTERNATE(S) (including as a good example of how the game can have both options for similiar uniforms available. One option with GREY helmets, the other with the GOLD CHROME helmets.)

EA_Aljo
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Thank you. I'll pass this on to the team.