Forum Discussion

CLX90
Seasoned Newcomer
8 days ago

Spectator mode EASHL

This is something i have wanted to ask/wish to get in NHL game series for a while and this is the day when i finally do it. Would it be possible to add possibility to go and watch other teams games? It would be really fun and people like me would enjoy of that possibility! If there is full 6v6 going on there are already 12 people so why don't just let some (let's say 4 others) to just come and watch the game. 

It would also be helpful for different tournament hosts who needs to get material if there has happened something that is against the rules of the tournament. So with spectator mode there wouldn't be any need to stream your tournament games if you do not want.

Possibilities to scout new players for your team or just enjoy for watching virtual hockey... It would really open a new door to the world of chel and EASHL! 

• Hi there! I would like to support this idea. And not only for World of CHEL mode, as tournaments are also held in OnlineVs and HUT modes. It would be great to allow spectators to join in private matches.

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hello! Hopefully, we'll see this happen at some point. I know it's been requested a number of times over the years. Thanks for the input!