Forum Discussion

CLX90
Seasoned Traveler
11 hours ago

Waiting waiting and more waiting...

Yesterday was REALLY GREAT. Many hours of searching games and got 7 games... Tried to find 6v6 drop-ins and did not get any games and was searching about an hour. 3v3 club games and got 2 games in 2 hours... Threes eliminators and found 5 games in 2 hours of waiting...

And this was Europe primetime. I have paid for this game and i would like to PLAY and not spend my day for waiting and hoping to find games. Is this really the best you can offer for people who had paid money for this that they CAN PLAY this game.

I like how the game plays (when you get in the game) and i also (as others) would probably like to get in the game instead of waiting and waiting and once again WAITING. 

• I'll tell you what the devs and moderators don't want to.... barely anyone plays this franchise anymore. They have ruined the game by dedicated more time to HUT than fixing issues, or making the game enjoyable. The main reason they got rid of lobbies is so you can't see the player count. They should have focused on "chel" stupid name by the way, and GM connected online. The whole management team needs to replaced starting with Ram.