Forum Discussion

ChemDependnt
Rising Newcomer
2 days ago

XP points.

Ummmm, does anyone know what happen to the XP boosts. I’m talking about the ones where you click down on the right stick in the menus and it brings up like 1.5XP for 2hrs and 2xXP for 2 hours. 

I had like 6 of them. A couple blue ones and couple pink ones. Was saving them for when I can actually play the game for 1.5 hours straight and get in games. They are all gone. 

Have to add, I used to moderate these forums back in 05’ through 09’   Sure glad I am not dealing with this show this year  my god what a mess this game is  

Please ignore my ignorance if this is a common easy answer to most. I am new to the game again since 18’ 

Thank you in advance 

Edit: Removed profanity. Using symbols in place of letters is also not allowed. Please keep the rules of the EA Forums in mind. -CM

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hey there. Normally, you click down on the right stick to access those. Just to be clear, you had 6 and they just disappeared?

ChemDependnt
      Rising Newcomer

Yes. Now when I click down on the right stick there is nothing there. I had 2 pink ones and 4 blue ones from the early release package and earning them   They are all gone now.