Forum Discussion

horrorfan731
Newcomer
6 hours ago

Can’t Download EANHL25 deluxe preorder for early access

So I preordered EA NHL25 deluxe edition on PS5 so I could play 7 days early. I went to download it on the day it’s supposed to be available and instead I see the countdown until release day. I check my games library and it says “download” as if it’s available but there’s no option to download. I check the PlayStation website library that has an option to click download but it just says “waiting” for the last 20 hours. The PlayStation app has a download option but it said “error” with no code or reason. I checked with PlayStation support and didn’t get any help saying it wasn’t an issue on their end. So I’m resorting to this, if it isn’t fixed today I’m demanding a refund, it’s truly horrendous that I can’t get a direct answer from EA and have to go to a community forum. 

• I am in the same boat, my "Download" button has a timer countdown to the standard edition release date as well. Even my EA play 10hr free gameplay does not work. I spent 1.5hrs with PS support trying different fixes and they ended up telling me I need to wait....currently working on getting that refund now.