Forum Discussion

Buth_Bader
Rising Newcomer
3 days ago

Failed to Retrieve Data; Please Try Again Later.

Every time I try to enter into world of chel I get the same message "ERROR: Failed to retrieve data; please try again later. ERROR CODE: 8AF389A1C35E018E-0000000000017002-305AFB813FE0B9E0"

Been having this issue for over a week and can find no solution. I talked with EA support and they told me to restart the game, clear cache, fully power off my xbox, delete game files, and change networks. Nothing worked.

Seems like EA is aware of this but nothing has been done. How long until this gets fixed? Huge part of the game that I have no access to. Ridiculous for a $70 game.

Anybody got any ideas how to fix this?

• I’ve been having the same issue. It’s absolutely ridiculous. I can’t get a hold of anybody at EA sports. The only solution I’ve seen so far is to delete the data which would be  lose progress. Did you find a solution?

• Just started experiencing same issue about 40 minutes ago. Hard reset Xbox, quit game and even uninstalled game. 

hope it’s fixed soon but you are not alone. Probably dozens of us. Dozens!

• I’ve had the same issue since public release, had no problems prior though. I paid $130 for the preorder and haven’t been able to load into WoC since it dropped for the public.