Forum Discussion

fumbler161
Seasoned Newcomer
3 days ago

Goalies

Hey Aljo and whoever else is on board this year.  Looking forward to another year of HUT.  Looks like some cool changes, time will tell.  

I've seen some play, online,  from some streamers.  It looks far too easy to score.  I'd like to request that we increase the goalies, and make it very difficult to score.  Seems as tho the far side wrist shot is in play, already.  At the end of 24 it's what most players were doing, as it was a near 100% shot to score.  I credited this to 99 shooting.  But here we are seeing really low overalls scoring the same goal.  I, personally, think it's time to make the goalies great again, like you wanted to at launch last year.  Make it very difficult score.  People will complain, but hey! they're gonna complain anyways lol

Thanks

fumbler161
    Seasoned Newcomer

i mostly just wanted to express my desire for scoring to be more difficult vs easier, but your point is vaild to play the game

fumbler161
    Seasoned Newcomer

oh, for sure.  I'm not complaining or anything, just noticing.  But maybe you made the game a little easier for the streamers as they need the help ;)  hahah jk.   All good, sir.  Enjoy.  Hope you have a good season!  

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hey there! I think it would be good to actually play the game first. You might find scoring isn't as easy as it seems. Regardless, no matter what we do with goalies, people are going to find ways to score as they do every year.