Forum Discussion

8 years ago

¿Ayla or B2?

Hi, I have a 25/50 ayla and a 8/80 B2.
I think that ayla will be useful for new raid but the abilitys of B2 are better
What character is easier to farm?
What character recommend me yo farm? Thanks
  • B2 is the much better option in my opinion. The AoE dispel along with all of the extra turns he gets is amazing.
  • Ayala first cuz need 25 cards and u be able up her gear and lvl. after focus in B2 to get 7 stars.
  • It depends on what you want to use them for:
    - Aalya, works well on an AoE counter team in arena, need to boost her crit chance and potency so she stuns every time. Behind Ani she hits hard. I also find her quite useful in the rancor as part of an Ani led team in Phase 2. She is a pain to gear, along with Kit Fisto (who is not worth the bother TBH).
    - B2 is a situational toon, mainly for arena, to hopefully trigger its aoe debuff at the right point in time. It triggers on defence when the opposition has at least one buff up. Otherwise it does its basic. So on defense if you think this is going to help block an STHan, then unless someone on the opposition has a buff, then no it will not aoe on its opener. It hits like a wet fish..

• B2 simply because Jedi are pretty much useless in the current meta. Farm Aayla if you want yoda though. His dodge transfer is useful for raids.
  • Gotta say b2. Have him love him. Working up aayla now.

B2 is just more versitil, especially in the speed taunt meta around right now.