Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Ally Points

Can you please make it so you can do multiple spins of the data cards that use the ally points? Having to do them one at a time when you have 370k of them stinks. Maybe allow to do ten at once or something.
  • Great idea. Can't believe no one has asked for it before....... a couple of hundred times!
  • It's not me letting them pile up. When they were giving out 5k a pop for those events i could not spend them fast enough.
  • They just released the notes for yet another QoL update and still no fix for this. Let us buy bronziums 10x at a time or something...
  • Even you xan buying it for 10x, old players still need hours to finish it...
    Especially someone played tournaments before.
  • "Tha_Phelyn;c-1499570" wrote:
    Any further news regarding this idea, it’s a valid idea and seems to re-appear frequently through threads. Would love to see a response from the development team regarding this pain point in the game.

So far nothing has been said.
  • IIRC, it has been commented on in interviews and ally points/bronziums are something of a holdover mechanic that isn't doing what they wanted it to do, so they're considering alternatives, but I couldn't tell you which video that came from.