Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Annihilation?

Do any of the clones in this tb hold an annihilation style ability? Had my sion be wiped out while held by hatred and didnt get my revive.

Shortly after this watched 3 clones take about 5 turns each before my nihilus (who isnt that fast but still....), do we know what speed these clones are meant to be??
  • "Mephisto_style;c-2115525" wrote:
    Rex's aerial shot looks like annihilate, and can do enough damage that it might as well be called Rex's Annihilate. Stacks 20 or 25% health damage for each clone turn that has already occurred in the battle I think.

Necro.

Just to prevent false info spreading, it's 25% for each Clone turn. However, the Rex in Separatist Might has the old ability "Subdue", not the ability "Aerial Advantage" that the player owned version has.

• If elite Fives is present, he can cancel out revives. As for the multiple turns, in some zones clones take a bonus turn after a finishing blow unless you deactivate that ability with platoons.
  • Ah right, he may well have been in there, which makes sense.

There was no finishing blow on with the nihilus thing though. He just sat there tanking it for ages as by that point had a huge health pool
  • Rex's aerial shot looks like annihilate, and can do enough damage that it might as well be called Rex's Annihilate. Stacks 20 or 25% health damage for each clone turn that has already occurred in the battle I think.