Forum Discussion

Shadowscream77
New Spectator
7 years ago

Annoyingly before Palps!

Argh...my Empire Team isn’t quite ready
Needed Palps event to come first!
If I go with a Thrawn lead
Will this team work —> Thrawn 7* lvl 80 (lead), Vader 7* lvl 80, Tarkin 7* lvl 80, TFP 7* lvl 80 and I’ll need to go flat out on RG who’s 21/100 atm...
Abilities are lvl 7, Tarkins AOE Omega.
Mods will be the same 5* health mods I used to beat Thrawn
I can maybe get my team to lvl 82 and a couple more Omega...
(Vader’s AOE and Thrawns Leader ability if it’s an Omega and not a Zeta).

Will this be enough?
    YKMisfit
    New Spectator
    I think you’ll be ok. I did the event last time with less and it only took 2-3 tries. I had the same team with EP instead of Thrawn but most of them weren’t even level 80 and only G8 on all of them (RG may have only been G7 actually)
  • Veers with Troopers
    Tarkin + miscellaneous
    Both probably viable - there’s a Veers Trooper team in the top 20 of my Shards Arena.
  • I'm looking at Tarkin/Vader lead tfp/st and either magma/rg depending who I get to 7*.
    YKMisfit
    New Spectator
    My RG was only lvl 75 G8 with level 3-4 abilities and my Tarkin and TFP were around 75 too, but I had Palpatine.

My mods were ok, but I hadn’t done any real mod farming at that time so I didn’t have any amazing ones.

Based on what I was able to unlock EP, BB8, and R2 with, I think that as long as you have a decent lead (Tarkin or Vader should be good), and your toons are all gear 8 and lvl75+, you can pretty much get it done with any collection of eligible toons (within reason). Any extra gear levels just make it that much easier. Just don’t ignore the ability levels and be prepared to shuffle mods around.

Also, one of the guys in my guild did it last time around with pretty much the exact team you’re suggesting, so it can definitely be done. He had a very minimaly developed magma trooper too.
  • Pretty much all of the abilities on ST/Vader/Tarkin/ST (soon) will be lvl 7 minimum, I just omega'd force crush and I'm thinking I'll omega culling blade, tarkin/vader are g8 (depending if I can buy the last piece of gear g9 vader), st will be g7 probably and I might be able to get tfp to g8. I can get rg to g8 and magma to g8 I'm pretty sure.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,410 PostsLatest Activity: 36 minutes ago