Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Any Ewok double drops today?

Honestly just waiting on Chirpa double drops myself...
  • Teebo again today.... he was yesterday too I mean really who doesn't have 7* Teebo...
  • "Revi;c-1172712" wrote:
    Teebo again today.... he was yesterday too I mean really who doesn't have 7* Teebo...

This. I'm waiting on Chirpa also.
  • They seem to be following the order on this list. At least for the first 3 they've done. If they continue, Chirpa should be next.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/118411/game-update-7-5-2017-hotfix#latest
  • Every other day reset was just 20 min back from now... Chipra 2x was supposed to appear today following the list and my teebo x2 expired 20 mins ago but nothing appeared :S (still no double drops today)

With 140 cantina energy banked and still 3x100gem refresh (only availables in the next 40 min...) its really anoying...
  • I am from Australia and it is 8:30 am local time right now. No double drop today. Disappointed as last 2 were Teebo and everyone who are serious about rancor would have him 7* already
  • Not that it matters to me I have all 4 current ewoks at 7*. But a few of my guildmates were hoping for Chirpa turn

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,279 PostsLatest Activity: 24 minutes ago