TAC healer (Jolee) - CA/Health/Resistance

AGI support (Qi'ra) - CC/CD/Evasion
STR support (DN) - Accuracy/Def. Pen/Health Steal
TAC support (BSF) - Accuracy/CA/Damage

AGI tank (JTR) - Dodge/Health/Protection
STR tank (Malak) - Armour/Health Steal/Protection
TAC tank (Plo) - CA/Protection/Resistance

PSA + Discussion thread

I am very delighted that none of the specialized archetypes increase speed, and we are maxed out on speed from gear at g13 now that relic is the progression system going forward

Hope accuracy is relevant, and a new tier of weekly challenges requiring archetypes would be neat
  • To be honest I wish speed was tied more to gear/relics instead of mods. Mods are too rng dependent. I’ve been aggressively farming mods for like a year and have like 1 maybe 2 god tier mods. Plus I don’t know if we’re done with speed increases yet considering the relic vid teased higher mod tiers.
  • Just for your information, you can see the mastery bonus for each character on the character stats page.

Edit: It looks like all Archtypes share the same buffs. For example: Malak and General Kenobi are both strength tanks and thus gain armor, protection, and health steal.
  • "Ultra;d-213470" wrote:
    “Guild Member” wrote:
    AGI attacker (CLS) - CC/CD/Damage
    STR attacker (Chewie) - Accuracy/Damage/Def. Pen
    TAC attacker (DR) - Accuracy/CC/Damage

AGI healer (Lumi) - CC/Evasion/Health
    STR healer (Barriss) - Armour/Health/Health Steal
    TAC healer (Jolee) - CA/Health/Resistance

AGI support (Qi'ra) - CC/CD/Evasion
    STR support (DN) - Accuracy/Def. Pen/Health Steal
    TAC support (BSF) - Accuracy/CA/Damage

AGI tank (JTR) - Dodge/Health/Protection
    STR tank (Malak) - Armour/Health Steal/Protection
    TAC tank (Plo) - CA/Protection/Resistance

PSA + Discussion thread

I am very delighted that none of the specialized archetypes increase speed, and we are maxed out on speed from gear at g13 now that relic is the progression system going forward

Hope accuracy is relevant, and a new tier of weekly challenges requiring archetypes would be neat

Thanks for collecting this in a thread, nice to be able to look at them all together.

FYI, for clarity/accuracy, the AGI Tank should probably say "Evasion" rather than dodge since they get boosts to both Dodge (Physical dmg) and Deflection (Special dmg), just like AGI healers and supports.
  • To add another one to the list

General Kenobi - Strength Tank - Increases Armor, Health Steal, and Protection