Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Auto Start Battles

I was looking for the suggestions section but could not find one. So I was wondering if they were thinking about adding a feature that would allow you to automatically queue up your next arena fleet or squad battle after the cool down timer has expired and have it run in auto mode until all your Daily's are used up. I guess it would automatically you against the highest ranking player of the current set. I apologize if this is just a repost
  • They still want players to actually log onto the game. If you just schedule your battles and let them auto, why even bother playing. I can understand your desire for this on challenges but not arena. And on challenges, they put the timer on there just to keep people logging back into the game.
  • I see your point. Maybe there are enough other reasons to log on? Overall I understand what you are saying. I think people who are successful in Arena probably don't auto their battles so there shouldn't be a drop of logins and maybe a increase from the players that auto more?
  • From the title i believed you were talking about hard battles. My desire is to start hard and normal battles automatically without waiting the loading, the animation and to click to auto the battle... put a button near the sim ticket which function is: start the battle automatically with the saved squad and a random ally (useful for very easy battles that you repeat many times in order to farm shards or gear). Obviously the animation during the match is visible and you can exit from auto whenever you want. Just 2 clicks less please