Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Bounty Hunters for Chewbacca event?

Assuming I have no access to Bossk and Jango, what toons should I farm?

Boba & Dengar are currently 4*, all other Bh's at approximately 3*. I do not need any gear or mod advice though, I just can't decide what toons I could use aside from Boba & Dengar.

I am considering Aurra, Cad Bane and Greedo but I've been told to use Zam for a detonator team or something like that.

Any tips?
  • "CahirDyffryn;d-188293" wrote:

Boba & Dengar are currently 4*, all other Bh's at approximately 3*. I do not need any gear or mod advice though, I just can't decide what toons I could use aside from Boba & Dengar.

I am considering Aurra, Cad Bane and Greedo but I've been told to use Zam for a detonator team or something like that.

Any tips?

For you I would advise going after zam, aurra is great but goes stealth. With both her and dengar in stealth your other 3 will die quickly. It's better to have the shots taken equally across the team.

However if you don't even have access to bossk and your boba is only 4* I'm going to assume you're a pretty low level and if you weren't aware this event is end game material. Or in other words even with the better characters at the right star level you probably won't get him. Might be best to wait and then go for bossk when you're already at a better position.
  • First off the rebel team you are going after is solid, it'll be helpful in every area of the game except ships (until we get OT falcon).

The characters you have picked will get you chewbacca. And there also great for the wampa challenge by the way as well as the assault battle that is coming up tomorrow. (enfys nest challenge zam is more useful because of TD).

Just a little warning though again. This event is the hardest one to date. Just because you lose 10 times doesn't mean you can't beat it. It requires good gear, good mods, good strategy, and good RNG. If you plan on using boba lead, read up a lot on the other thread that is in the forums about how to do it. If you intend on using Bossk, just keep trying until it works.

Any other questions you can inbox me. May the force be with you.
  • The team I used was boba lead, dengar, greedo, cad and ig88. The strategy is to just load your team with as much potency as possible because of the health boost from boba's leadership. However I would highly recommend just going for bossk or jango for the team. Save yourself a lot of trouble/anger in the long run.
  • Bossk(z) cadbane greedo boba dengar. Generally lower gear requirement and as long as u can withstand the initial shootout, u'll likely last the whole fight
  • I did it with boba dengar ig88 greedo and zam. I really wish I had bossk though as it took hundreds of attempts to 7star. Dengar is essential I'd also make sure to have boba rest is negotiable
  • "CalvinAwesome;c-1703252" wrote:
    "CahirDyffryn;d-188293" wrote:

Any tips?

For you I would advise going after zam, aurra is great but goes stealth. With both her and dengar in stealth your other 3 will die quickly. It's better to have the shots taken equally across the team.

However if you don't even have access to bossk and your boba is only 4* I'm going to assume you're a pretty low level and if you weren't aware this event is end game material. Or in other words even with the better characters at the right star level you probably won't get him. Might be best to wait and then go for bossk when you're already at a better position.

That stealth thing makes alot of sense thank you. I am actually level 84 but my entire roster consists of gear 9 (very few gear 10) characters at max, since I have been focusing on unlocking all legendary characters above anything else. So I'll have to wait until level 85 to even be able to unlock Bossk, and I'm not sure if my Empire team is even strong enough or not to beat stage 9 on hard.

The team I am working towards is CLS (l), Raid Han, R2D2, Chewie, Old Ben. So that is why I never focused on getting a single team geared up so far.

That being said I picked these characters: Boba, Greedo, Dengar, Cad (all easily farmable for me) + Bossk, who is only 3* but I think I'll manage 9B hard with this soon-to-be all gear 10 or so DS BH team. Then I will farm Bossk after unlocking 9B. What do you think?