Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Cantina omegas

What's the drop rate here? I am farming all the cantons toons that cost 16 energy in hopes of omegas. Finished both vets, nearly finished assassin, have gotten 0 to drop. Do they even drop from these or is that mislabeled? Rng aside, unless the drop rate is less than 1% I don't understand how I could max out 2 toons and nearly a third with no omega received.
  • I got a few when I was farming 16s, but not very many. I would save that energy for mods, personally. Treat cantina omegas as a bonus surprise for when you're farming a character you need and you won't be disappointed.
  • pretty sure it's less than 1pct, i think i've gotten 2 in the history of running Cantina...
    Presaria71
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I finished both vets and never saw one. This is the reason European regulators want to take cg to task. Cg needs to publish their gambling tables.
  • "Presaria;c-1610412" wrote:
    I finished both vets and never saw one. This is the reason European regulators want to take cg to task. Cg needs to publish their gambling tables.

Still waiting for that beautiful day when that info comes out.
  • It is insane how rare they made omegas, and half of them are wasted on zetas. They even reduced the drop rate of omegas in ship challenges when they added the new tier. Now it is more likely to get ship omegas and zetas than the old omegas in ship challenges.
    braskme
    New Spectator
    I've been exceedingly lucky to get 7 omegas over the course of farming the vets and Deathtrooper to 7*, sith trooper to 6* and a few weeks on sith assassin. That is a LOT of cantina attempts. None of my guildmates even have half that many from cantina. Ignore them entirely, and consider them a gift fromthe heavens if you get one.