Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Carbanti simulator

1. Well actually insert your own favorite piece of gear

2. This game has two different communities: on one hand you have 3million+ gp veterans, who are the only one who benefits from newly released characters, and on the other hand you have new players who are never going to catch up on the legendary character grind.

3. Just keep your elitist head mellow for a second. I’m not talking at all about anything related to p2w character release schedule. I don’t care. I also don’t care for “i’m f2p rank 1 in both arenas” 200iq gods, because they of course has zero problems unlocking all the “legendary event characters” and gearing them up, but they are princesses in 20k peasant shards/servers.

4. Let’s cut to the chase.

Currently the most powerfull heroes/villains in the game are “event” characters, they are also the most difficult/resource intesive to unlock.

3 journey characters:
Commander Luke Skywalker
Jedi Training Rey
Jedi Knight Revan

7 Event characters:
Yoda
Emperor Palpatine
R2D2
Bb8
Thrawn
Chewbacca
C3PO

3 raid characters:
Han Solo
General Kenobi
Darth Traya

2 expensive store exclusives:
Hermit Yoda
Wampa(yes, you can galactic bounty him/her for 20shards a month, but you need thermal detonators and still top notch bounty hunters)

5. Keep in mind the newer the player the more marquees he/she missed out on, making it all the more painful.

6. There is a lot to talk about, but main issue I see is simple. There are more legendary characters coming and it is not at all easier to farm any old ones. what is even more brutal is the fact there are Return of the Jedi Luke, Darth Revan, next evolution of Rey on the horizon which will require the old legendary characters(Wampa and Hermit yoda included, which are a year+ long farm for a new player, they don’t complete Territory Battles with 47*).

7. I can understand elitist saying: i wOrkEd FoR iT i dEseRve bEtTeR. To you i simply say you have +25 speed 6 dot mods on 3 arena teams, you will never be dethroned by new players or even tickled. you will never face them in any aspect of the game: neither TW nor Arena. No one will match your 47* TB. No one will challenge your 3-0 GA.

At this point it would cost a million $ to reach 4-5 million gp from scratch

8. I just simply say, let new players have their Star Wars fantasy. Let them work toward next raid tier in reasonable time, let them unlock old school iconic toons and allow them to be excited for the release of new legendary events just like Return of the Jedi Luke, save them from the life of envy, don’t leave them in the bottomless void pit of dreams of the impossible.

9. You can only have so much energy each day, the gap grows and there are players right now who signed up for a 3 years old mortgage deal, where the unpaid interests grow faster than their energy/crystal income.

10. Im sure you can have heaps of fun playing on light side node 5c normal with your consular and clone wars chewbacca.

Than you